Lexxic offers diagnostic assessments for employees in the workplace who are suspected to have dyslexia, dyspraxia, AD(H)D, dyscalculia or other neurological differences.
A psychologist or assessor will conduct an assessment using various assessment techniques to determine whether the employee has a specific learning difficulty, or neurological condition. The psychologist/assessor will then provide a written report that is recognised by work establishments and identify any recommendations to be put in place.
In order to provide a thorough diagnostic and advisory service, Lexxic provides a comprehensive range of services. These include:
- Pre-assessment Questionnaire - to gain a detailed understanding of the employee's difficulties, their medical and educational history;
- Cognitive Functioning Assessment - to gain an overview of the employee's abilities including short term visual memory, short term auditory memory, verbal comprehension, and perceptual organisation;
- Reading, Writing and Spelling Analysis - to assess the employee's literacy attainment and identify any specific problem areas;
- Assessment of Mathematical Skills - to identify specific areas of under-performance;
- Visual Perception & Motor Co-ordination Assessment - to assess the extent to which the employee can integrate their visual and motor abilities.
For the employee in the workplace, the following additional services are offered:
- Workplace Needs Assessment - to determine how the employee's difficulties affect them at work and to recommend strategies to address these issues;
- Adult Learner's Profile - a service offered in conjunction with a Workplace Needs Assessment for employees who have previously undergone a diagnostic assessment. This will also support in identifying their preferred learning style.
Find out More!
Contact Lexxic to enquire about these services by clicking here.
Tue, 12th March 2013
We are extremely pleased to announce that Nicola James,...Read More
Sun, 19th February 2012
Lexxic has been selected from hundreds of organisations...Read More
Mon, 9th January 2012
Nicola James, founding Director of Lexxic, has launched a...Read More