How can I Fund a Diagnostic Assessment?

Talk to your Employer, Occupational Health or Human Resources department about funding an assessment for dyslexia or other neurological difference. 

If you are in higher education, contact your institution's support department.

Find out More!

Click here to enquire about the diagnostic assessments offered by Lexxic.