Approximately 1 in 7 individuals has a neurodiverse condition
Neurodiversity refers to the different ways a person’s brain processes information. It is used to describe alternative thinking styles such as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, Autism and ADHD.
• Established since 2007 with many clients retaining us year on year.
• We have a track record of managing complexity and implementing solutions in diverse environments.
• Our Founder and CEO has dyslexia and we are values driven, people focused business.
• We employ full-time qualified and experienced psychologists.
Who we work with
Our clients include Occupational Health Providers, FTSE100 companies
and government organisations throughout the UK and Ireland.
We serve as a valuable addition to existing Occupational Health offerings. Our solutions include data driven reporting, fast turnaround times for assessments, clear audit trails and dedicated account managers.
HR and Management
Our specialist services can be delivered in person, over the phone and online. Our goal is to support productivity and well-being, by empowering neurodiverse talent and managers throughout the organisation.
We support individuals to be at their best - maximising their strengths while minimising any challenges they may be facing. We pride ourselves on the results of our work with thousands of employees over the last 12 years.
Our 3 Stage Process
1. Screening and Diagnostic Assessment
We use a range of assessment tools to
determine whether an individual has, or
is demonstrating the tendencies of,
specific neurodiverse conditions.
2. Workplace Needs Assessment
We suggest reasonable accommodations and provide recommended adjustments, such as equipment or assistive technology, to employers and employees.
3. Training and Coaching
We work with employees, managers and HR professionals to create tailored, practical solutions which enhance their skills.