Lexxic offers a wide range of services - from initial diagnosis, or screening and workplace
assessments - through to follow up services like coaching, training or 1:1 support.
Our services are tailored as no two individuals or organisations are alike.
• We use a range of recognised tests to determine whether an individual has, or is displaying the tendencies of, a specific neurodiverse condition.
• These can be delivered face to face or if a screening is required it is possible to complete these over the phone. We can visit you on site at your work place or if you prefer you can visit one of our national Lexxic centres
• Following the assessment, a full written report is generated outlining the individuals’ strengths, challenges and proposed next steps.
• A workplace needs assessment identifies suitable recommendations to minimise the challenges experienced by individuals.
• It provides a full assessment of their working environment and may include adjustments like equipment, ergonomics or assistive technology, as well as strategies that can be implemented immediately and at little or no cost.
• A report is generated following the appointment in order to support the employee and the employer in the implementation of these recommendations.
• Lexxic offers CPD recognised presentations, workshops and webinars that are particularly aimed at Line Managers, Human Resources staff and Occupational Health professionals.
• These are designed to suit each organisations needs and range from one-hour lunch and learn style presentations, through to a full day of training should an organisation be looking for a more in-depth programme.
• We work 1:1 with employees and managers to create practical solutions which develop their skills.
• All of coaching programmes use a tailored approach based on the needs of each individual and organisation.
• Neurotalent Unlocked is an online learning platform which provides skills-based modules for employees and awareness raising modules for organisations.
• Visit the dedicated Neurotalent Unlocked website to learn more.
Lexxic provides specialist advice and guidance to organisations, in order to empower them to create environments that are accommodating for employees with neurodiverse conditions.
We consult in areas such as:
• Recruitment and selection
• Managing neurodiverse conditions within the workplace.
• Empowering and managing staff
• Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives